Is it possible to ultimately exist without romantic love?

I’ve been single for a long ass time now and I’ve become so used to it, maybe it’s better this way, the only thing is that my subconscious self is pretty desperate, even tho I know I’m better off alone now, I secretly am looking really desperately. If I only knew how to convince my inner self that it’s better. Do you think it’s possible in the long run to be alone and be ok?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It is possible but you'd pretty much be forcing yourself to accept it which isn't good...
    A lot of people satisfy the lack of romantic love with charity work, pets and stuff like that and never think about a partner

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m trying to discover a way most of my family has gotten married most of my friends are either dating or married and I have never been liked by 1 girl it breaks my heart but the reality is you just have to live with it. It’s not like you can change anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but 'alone' isn't for everyone - whether intentional or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you just have to accept the single life style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it obviously is. And many people, ahem men, can be perfectly happy without romantic love. People like you and me can’t, I don’t think. Hormones suck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes