Is it creepy that I love Japanese women so much that I want to marry one someday?

Now don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to sexualize or fetishize Japanese women in this question or anything. I legit find Japanese women the most beautiful and think they're best fit for me to marry and start a family with.

Does this make me creepy? Am I a freak for this?Is it creepy that I love Japanese women so much that I want to marry one someday?Is it creepy that I love Japanese women so much that I want to marry one someday?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Depends
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Have you been to Japan? I'd say maybe it's good to gather some more info first: understand the culture, language, food, traditions, social etiquette, etc, and see how you get along with Japanese girls. Then you can say more confidently how much you like or dislike Japanese girls.

0|2
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

It's not a moral question as I see it. It's a matter of what's best for you and I don't what that is. But it's probably good to investigate your preferences at least and try to hone them and get as much data as possible. Maybe a Japanese girl is perfect for you, but it's a different culture here in Japan and all that. So I think the best thing for your own interest is to investigate this preference and make sure it's what you expect and hope it to be like.

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

This would bee this would be so much funnier if your mom liked Jackie Chan instead

• 1 d ago

@Izumiblu She actually liked Jackie Chan a lot. We watched all his movies together when I was a kid including in the theater like Police Story. Her real crush though I think was on Bruce Lee -- she had his posters. As a weird thing, I like Bruce Lee's flying squirrel lats -- he is kind of skinny in most parts but I want those lats:

Is it creepy that I love Japanese women so much that I want to marry one someday?

• I totally understand, everyone wants a kawaii waifu.

Japanese girls aren't what you think they are
    Its a big shock when you finally see the Waifu of your dreams, and she shatters them with her coldness!

Kawaii girls are hard to find, Japanese girls are picky, and not fond of foreigners (Unless you are tall, white, and blonde) even then you will have trouble finding one thats compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

It's just a preference.

I personally find them quite attractive too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree, some are very pretty, but it is your preference, I don't call that creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not creepy, It's just your preference. Nothing wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bro what's your liking is yours this is perfect for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Get your ass to Japan and work as an English teacher. Job done.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it just sounds weeb. There is nothing creepy about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya me too
    So sexy 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No their women are really hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm exactly the same lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • You better hope you're a multi millionaire at the very least you have a chance Japanese girls are the most in demand in the world.

Probly going to have to get a Chinese knock off

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes