Is it creepy that I love Japanese women so much that I want to marry one someday?

Now don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to sexualize or fetishize Japanese women in this question or anything. I legit find Japanese women the most beautiful and think they're best fit for me to marry and start a family with.

Does this make me creepy? Am I a freak for this?Is it creepy that I love Japanese women so much that I want to marry one someday?Is it creepy that I love Japanese women so much that I want to marry one someday?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Depends
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

312