Guys, do you like petite women, tall women, or bbw?

113

Most Helpful Guys

• I prefer fairly lean ones. Height doesn't matter so much but I like lean ones that look to have very balanced proportions without excessive amounts of body fat. That doesn't mean I like ones with biceps bigger than most guys or so lean that veins are popping out everywhere but "balanced, proportional, reasonably fit/healthy", that sort of thing is what I find most physically attractive, although that comes in quite a wide range of shapes. It aligns with my idea of a very healthy and functional body.

• 7 d ago

This might sound strange but take a woman with "average" sort of characteristics and genetics, maybe not even with much of an hourglass figure. But say she has a very healthy lifestyle where she's active on a daily basis, eats healthy -- chances are that I would find her very attractive.

Also, this might be biased a bit by my background in visual arts and athletic activities but I think a woman who has great posture and moves beautifully actually becomes more attractive to me -- not only because of the shape of her body but how beautifully she can carry and move it. This is an idealistic image to me in that sense (although more due to her posture and motion than the shape of her body -- I like quite a wide range in shapes):

https://youtu.be/V-2hfisT6sU

It is my idea of a "superhuman woman". So I'm attracted to those types a lot and not necessarily ones who can deadlift a car (that kind of aligns more with my ideas of "masculine" strength) but ones who can effortlessly resist the weight of their own body and move it so gracefully in ways that us guys generally cannot.

• 7 d ago

To be clear that's the most idealistic image in my mind: the superhuman woman. I find plenty of women attractive who just seem to align with my ideas of "healthy" who might not even be able to do a single pull-up let alone muscle-ups and superman push-ups like the girl in the vid above. But when it comes to most idealized figures, in my mind those would be elite gymnasts, acrobats, dancers -- women who have the most beautiful posture and are capable of the most graceful motions.

• 7 d ago

Okay there's nothing wrong with that

• Petite is my preference. But there are many beautiful tall and bbw women out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• They like petite bbw tall-short woman 😁