Tips on approaching girl in the gym?

Just as the title says. I am trying to figure out how to approach girl in the gym I find attractive. I don't even know where to start when comes to striking up a conversation. I am afraid she might just ignore me or just think I am a creep (if she doesn't already, because I tend to always glimpse at her, but haven't approached her yet). Need some tips.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I would walk up to her, confess to my glimpses, then say that I didn’t intend to make her feel uncomfortable. Then I would introduce myself; tell her it was a pleasure to meet her, and then continue my workout without expecting as much as a response. Nonetheless, I would be all smiles. Don’t trip if she’s giving you stink eyes. You were nice enough to try to make her feel comfortable; you didn’t hit on her, and now she knows someone at the gym. If she trips, then you don’t want that girl anyways.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't. If she is there for attention she isn't worth approaching. If she is there to work out, she doesn't want to be bothered.