1 mo

Do you think that it's the guy's role to chase the girl?

I can't tell you how many times I've felt like I was chasing the girl while she's just showing enough interest to keep me crushing on her. I, personally feel that if both feelings are reciprocated, both should "chase" each other. I don't think it should ever be one-sided. I believe that both the man and woman should do good deeds for each other! Now that's a healthy relationship! One shouldn't exist solely to please the other.

How do you feel about it? Do you have any similar experiences? Disagree with anything I said? Let me know! ⬇

Photo by Christian Holzinger on Unsplash
Yes, it's the guy's role!
No! It's the girl's role!
Broooooooo, why can't it be both¿
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
I didn't come for advice. That scenario I gave was from when I was younger. 😂 Thanks anyways though.
1 mo
I also want to clear up that I think it's okay to chase in the beginning to get their attention. I'm just talking about chasing once reciprocated feelings have been established.
17
16