12 d

Would you go on show to be publicly picked/chosen or rejected in order to find love?

I found an episode from a show called "Take Me Out", it's a game show were all the contestants either choose or reject the person they are are not interested in by just looking at them. If you live in the netherlands or belgium, then maybe you have heard of the show sense it is Dutch speaking show. For me personally, I could never go on a show like this. I feel really bad for the guy in the video cause get rejected like that especially in front of bunch of people watching would be self esteem crusher. Though I do feel bad, i personally think he lowered his choices by the way he appeared on the show. When i say him I thought he was an 18 year old kid. A lot of people in the comments keep saying he looks like butch lesbian. Anyway, what y'all think? Would you go on a show like this?

12 d
30 women! imagine being rejected by 30 people at the same time and on public tv! Ouch.
9
1