5 d

Is this situation crazy?

I am a rising senior at a top university (soon to be grad student), and I have always wanted to marry a professional basketball player since I was like 8! I know sounds CRAZY aha, but honestly, I've played basketball my entire life, stopped playing in college to compete in professional pageants, excelled in those, and even work with my university's athletes.

Nonetheless, I kept everything BUSINESS ( never even gave one my phone number)... I obviously have not made "being a pro-athletes wife" my main focus since I will have completed 2 degrees in the next 2-3 years, and work with well-known businessmen... I've recently gotten invited to go to a draft party next week, and I'm really excited since it's my first time going to a pro-draft party... My question is, why after everything that I have humbly done in my life so far, why I can not shake wanting to be a "professional athlete's wife" + be a face for top charities along side him ( I believe in marrying for character as well, but I have only entertained 2 non-athletes, and those were the ABSOLUTE worst to me aha)... What gives?

*My family even supports me wanting to go to these events + games to meet these athletes*
Is this situation crazy?
1
1