Girls, when a guy wants to start talking and indicate some interest in you, would you prefer that he text or call and actually talk to you?

OlderAndWiser u
I recently posted a myTake about the initial stages of dating. Cell phones, social media, self-confidence, and losing your virginity! I assumed that, when a guy is making the initial contact with a girl, she would be receptive to, or might even prefer, him calling instead of just sending her a text.
Is this better. . .
Is this better. . .
I do realize that millenials and younger people may feel quite differently than do the people of my generation so I want to post that question in a poll. Ladies, assume that the guy is willing to text or call and it depends entirely on your preference.

. . . than this?
. . . than this?
I understand that the results may vary by age so I have a set of responses for people under age 30 and a different set for people age 30 and older.
I am under the age of 30 and I would prefer texting initially
I am under the age of 30 and I would prefer a telephone call initially
I am under the age of 30 and I have no preference; texting or a phone call are both okay
Vote C
I am age 30 or older and I would prefer texting initially
Vote D
I am age 30 or older and I would prefer a telephone call initially
Vote E
I am age 30 or older and I have no preference; texting or a phone call are both okay
Vote F
GirlGuy
27