21 d

Dating sucks for women. Why do guys think they have it more difficult than women?

Let's face it, dating is expensive for women. Average guy in order to go out on a date needs a shower and clean clothes.
We have to get so much done. Hair, nails, hair removal, make-up, etc. Then we have to pay our half of the bill even if the guys picks an expensive restaurant that we can't afford. This is all happening while men still make more money than us.
On top of that, now men don't want to approach women so now we have to do all the legwork.
Even on the dating websites we are expected to reach out to guys first.
We do all this and we still get criticized for something we have no control over like skin color or the size of our lips.
Again, if we were to change our lips or noses, like guys would want us to, it costs money.
If we show excitement we are clingy. If we don't we are cold and uncaring.
If we make good money, we are intimidating. If we don't , we are losers.
We can't win.
I wonder why men say they have it so bad. For me as a woman dating is: stressful, expensive, and damaging to my self-esteem.
I know so many interesting and attractive girls who feel the same. It's just so pathetic to live in times like these.
102
18