4 mo

If you can’t get what you want out of relationships, it’s your fault. Do you agree?

From the guys I hear “boohoo, I’m mad at women cuz they won’t have sex with me!” And from the girls I hear “boohoo guys only want sex I want a relationship!”

Have you ever thought maybe it’s you? The individual? That it’s something wrong with YOU that you can’t get what you want?

Our society is full victimhood. Everywhere you look everyone is pushing off their personal problems on the rest of the world.

I think it’s stupid. If you can’t get a date man, work on your fucking self. If you can’t find a man who wants a relationship with you ladies, then work on your fucking self. It’s nobody’s fault but your own that you can’t get a date or you let yourself get used for sex. It’s YOUR fault.

That’s what I think. That’s what I know.

How do I know? Because I was one of those lost loser guys crying and whining about why I can’t get a girlfriend.

And it’s convenient. Society has a system to help you shift off your responsibility by calling women you are angry at for not having sex with YOU sluts, and calling men who don’t want a relationship with YOU asshole players.

If you ask me it’s all bullshit. I see it now. It’s all a bunch of shaming so we can avoid our responsibilities.

What do you think?
3
3