3 mo

Girls, White girls, especially in the UK, are you attracted to any moderate to good looking east Asians?

Back in my hometown, I used to know that every race of guy has their own unique attractiveness, a lot of foreign men were interested or even married to moderate looking east Asian girls, but not the other way round, foreign girls to east Asian guy. Once I arrived the UK for my studies, I just realised that foreign especially white local women, are not naturally inclined to east Asian guys. I mean those moderate to good looking ones. I also heard some white women tend to shy away from Asian guys and also heard some were not even attracted to Asian guys, which I don't know which one were true. So are you girls naturally not attracted to us? Or just any reasons? As I always thought the opposite gonna happen the same as white men Asian girls. I prefer a more straightforward honest and hurting comments :) so please leave any honest comments below. I'm a curious person!!
1