3 mo

Is it possible to get him back or have I ruined this?

we where getting along really well despite him doubting my interest and each of us needing a little reassurance from one another it was fine, i ended up befriending his ex, the ex who he broke up with for me... (who lives in the same building as him) and hanging out with her behind his back, but because they live closely he caught us each time and ended up hanging out with us and their mutual friends, we all had too much to drink and I got into a physical fight with him and hurt him (he didn’t hit me) I have been apologising a lot.

i asked a friend to ask him what he’s thinking and when she did he was with another girl apparently and he said he did like me but then because of how i was “acting” and being the best of friends with his ex behind his back it put him off to he’s leaving us to it... i thought all i can do is leave him and avoid hanging out with his ex and hope he reaches out again at some point / or keep hanging with her as a way to keep bumping into him?
3 mo
oh and apparently I kissed his ex while we where both drunk, not outwith the realm of possibility as I am bisexual but everybody has told him about this.. have I blew it?
1
1