3 mo

Was he actually serious if he was still meeting other girls?

This guy had not too long ago experienced a broken engagement, he wanted to take things slow for that reason but felt like I was the one. We talked about our goals for the future, planning our careers, moving to countries and had similar wants and goals.. if not the same. He constantly talked about the future and us, it was still early but I felt like we were serious and building towards more. However, one day.. still in the beginning stages he tells me he met another girl after we met, spoke to a few more and i assume was still speaking to others. I felt like he was just treating me as an option while i made him my priority. Could it be that he was actually serious about me? Or was he still exploring and looking for something outside (as I judged). It made me end things, saying I want a guy who is sure about me.
3 mo
He said he thinks this is it but wants to make sure. For me, if you truly like someone... how can you even want to meet others...
1
0