3 mo

Flirting with two girls I met on dating apps within a couple days of each other, and I feel guilty?

So I started talking to these two girls within a couple days of each other. I talked to them for about a week and a half ago and went on a date with one of them a couple days ago, and have another date set up for this weekend with the other. I am flirting with both of them pretty heavily, mainly because that’s what happens when you meet on dating apps. I know that people date multiple people on dating apps, and that we are no where near being exclusive with either.

But I can’t help but feel guilty, they both seem into me and in the past when this happens one if not both of them lose interest in me, so I kind of just moved forward thinking that would just happen again. I naturally get very flirty with girls that I am interested in that I know are also interested in me, so I’m not sure if that’s making things worse... I’m also a little nervous if we end up hooking up if that’ll complicate things (being safe of course if it happens) How long have you dated multiple people before choosing one? Have any of you had experience with dating multiple people?

I just feel like I’m manipulating them, even though I am interested in both but I just don’t know enough to choose one over the other. I know I should treat this like applying for jobs, you apply for multiple jobs and then take the one you connect with the most, but since this is personal, it feels worse.
3 mo
And if in a few weeks, or if things progress with both, how should I break it off with one of them? It’s always hurt me really bad when people told me they were more interested in someone else, I always appreciated the “white lie” “I’m just not ready to date yet, or I see you as just a friend”. But what would be the best way to let the other girl down?
2
0