3 mo

So my boyfriend is purposely ignoring me. Isn't that kind of abusive?

So, long story short, my boyfriend has tendencies to ignore me on a daily basis. I know he "loses track of time" while playing video games or whatever the hell he does, and I completely understand and dont mind but it feels like he just texts me at last minute before bed every night. It makes me feel like a pet or an accessory. But onto the main topic. 4 hours ago I said I needed to ask him a question, but by the time he answered I had changed my mind and said forget it. Although I repeatedly said this he kept asking what it was, and of course by then it would've been stupid to ask anyways. So basically he told me that he was going to ignore me until I told him what I was going to ask. Four hours later I'm thinking about how if he can really neglect our relationship just because I don't want to ask a question anymore, and if he can't even set aside 30 minutes during the day for me, do I even matter to him?

What do you think?
4
0