3 mo

If a 5 year old told you your partner was cheating, would you believe them?

Sooo. I went to my boyfriends house and he has this 5 year old cousin. My boyfriend sat next to me and his little cousin asked “are you sitting next to your gf” and he said “yeah” his little cousin then replied “I THOUGHT YOU HAD TWO GIRLFRIENDS” my boyfriend calmly replied “no this is my gf” “do you have two gfs”

Now I know little kids lie and I’ve always been insecure so of course Im confused. I didn’t think he was cheating until his cousin blurted that out. Now I haven’t brought it up cause I don’t want to cause any problems.
3 mo
I have a 5 yr old cousin who lies about everything... his cousin might be a liar too. Another thing is I changed my look and I look totally different and his cousin didn’t even recognize me. He might think I’m two different people.
3 mo
His cousin is a boy and my boyfriend and his brothers love joking around with him and talking about boy stuff ! You guys have given me such great advice !! I plan on confronting him as soon as I see him. I’m not gonna accuse him but I’m gonna dig deeper. Thankyou !!
60
38