3 mo

How long after a first date should you wait for a text?

I went on a date 4 hours ago and it went really well, the guy was a proper gentleman, he paid for everything and we had no awkward silences and he said he really enjoyed himself and he'd be happy to see me again.

He really impressed me and i found him really attractive. He waited at the bus stop with me will my bus came and i went in for a hung and a peak on the cheek but because of his weight difference i couldn't kiss him and i had a bit of a cold so i think that maybe why he didn't go in for one himself.

My sisters started asking me about him and asked if he said anything about me looking nice or made a move. I kept hinting with my body language but I wanted him to kiss me but he didn't take it. He didn't give me any compliments and now he's not texted after the date which is slightly worrying me, maybe im over thinking but im sick of always being the first to text and make plans, I'd really appreciate it if he made the effort for me and showed he's kean.
3 mo
He text me telling me, he had a great time and wants to meet up again
3 mo
Were going bowling next weekend
16
4