3 mo

Guy sending mixed signals, so I bite the bullet and ask where he stands,”?

Started talking to this guy on tinder while I was overseas on holiday. Came back and we went on a few dates over the past month. He didn’t kiss me for the first 2, on the third we spent 24 hours together and on the 6th we spent 2 days together (he came away with me for work). Whilst we’ve only been on 8 dates we’ve spent more time together than usual.

He came over the night before we left and got me flowers and cooked dinner, he does everything a boyfriend would, whilst not being in a relationship.

when we’re not together it takes forever for him to get back to a message or send one (12 plus hours) he says he’s just not a big phone person but he’d try.

Im not stupid and assume we’re exclusive, but I also don’t know what he wants, we’ve never had the “what are you looking for” conversation...

i was supposed to go on a date date with someone else yesterday but I cancelled because it just didn’t feel right.

Im meeting up with confusing guy today and said I wanted to chat with him because I was going to mention it yesterday but he only came to pick something up and was running late.

How do I approach this? The anxiety is real, while I don’t feel okay going on dates with others he might feel different. I’m not looking for exclusivity specifically (if he wants to I’m hapy with that) but I do need an indication if this is going to happen or that he is looking for something more serious in good time.
1
1