3 mo

My current boyfriend tried to set me up with a threesome with his best friend on our first date?

after the date we bumped into all his friends and we ended up hanging out with them, got too drunk a argument started between the girls and me so it ended up being me him and his guy friend. i recently found out that they tried to set up a threesome which makes sense because both of them kept trying to kiss me and he made a comment “i like banging and he likes banging and you like banging so let’s all bang” but his friend got pissed and said he was going about i the wrong way. a mutual friend of ours shown me a text message from his friend that night saying “he’s drunk and i think i can get us a threesome with the blonde chick he’s with”
of course it didn’t happen denied even a kiss from both of them at the time. by the way our first date was only three weeks ago lol weirdly enough his friend now hates me

But should I be put off? i asked him and he confirmed it that he wasn’t thinking we would be something serious but he said he didn’t think he was going to fall for me.
My current boyfriend tried to set me up with a threesome with his best friend on our first date?
Add Opinion