3 mo

My current boyfriend tried to set me up with a threesome with his best friend on our first date?

after the date we bumped into all his friends and we ended up hanging out with them, got too drunk a argument started between the girls and me so it ended up being me him and his guy friend. i recently found out that they tried to set up a threesome which makes sense because both of them kept trying to kiss me and he made a comment “i like banging and he likes banging and you like banging so let’s all bang” but his friend got pissed and said he was going about i the wrong way. a mutual friend of ours shown me a text message from his friend that night saying “he’s drunk and i think i can get us a threesome with the blonde chick he’s with”
of course it didn’t happen denied even a kiss from both of them at the time. by the way our first date was only three weeks ago lol weirdly enough his friend now hates me

But should I be put off? i asked him and he confirmed it that he wasn’t thinking we would be something serious but he said he didn’t think he was going to fall for me.
0
1