3 mo

He is 24 and I am 26 - Is it a bad thing when the guy is younger than the woman?

I've been meeting this guy who is two years younger than me. I always told myself that I want an older guy that me. But this guy Im talking to is 2 years younger and I really dont know what to think...

He is actually very nice, the only thing holding me back a little is his age. But for him its not a problem at all.

What do y'all think?
3 mo
I am scared that later on he would want a younger „fresher“ woman than me. Thats why I worry.
Why would he choose me over so many girls who are younger and prettier and wilder and all that? I dont get it...
He actually looks so so good and his character is amazing. He says that he really is drawn to my personality but I don't know if those are just words, cause he looks waaay too good for a girl like me...
10
3