3 mo

How to improve my dating chances?

A bit about myself so I am a skinny white guy who has started working about to get for muscular. I do a variety of different things from collecting cars to riding my jetski. I would say I'm decently funny but I lake confidence and am very quiet too quiet. In terms of looks I would same I'm average with potential to be above average with a muscular body which I am working for the past 6 months. That said even with that and a wardrobe picked by a stylist when I hire one after I'm in shape will that help me? Or am I not attractive enough to date the women I'm interested in? I am generally into skinny or muscular chicks but can't seem to find or see signals that they are interested back. I've been flirted with and hit one but all by women I didn't feel the same about. Online dating was a complete bust for me so that's a no go. I am at a loss so I'm turning to females to advise me on how to get a date?

As a side note I'm also what people call a transvestite but I'm straight and have never actually worn but fantasized about a woman doing it to me. I understand that's also a deal killer for most women so I have decided to cut it based on what the ladies want. Anyway if you have read this far all I can say is thanks and any advise positive or negative is invited to be shared.
3 mo
I should note when I say transvestite I mean I am a straight white guy who knows he is a guy who enjoys crossdressing sexually. I am not a transgender and I have nothing against transgender people I just wanted to clarify as most probably get lost on that bit as terms get misconstrued easily with me as I'm not a good writer.
How to improve my dating chances?
1