3 mo

My date seems distant after sex, we seemed so much into each other, what to do?

I (M25) matched with a girl (F21) on tinder and talked with her for 10 days (actually texted 5 of the 10 days) on whatsapp and we really clicked. We had a date planned and on the day of the date everything is perfect, we talked all night and laughed. There was no physical touching. When i took her back to her uni halls (she is in my country for a course for 1 more month) she invited me upstairs to check the view as she is on the 7th floor. After talking about it a bit, because the receptionist was gonna check me, we decided to try the back door. So there I was in her room, I didn't know what to do so I decided to leave after a while as she had to pack cause she had a weekend excursion with the uni. But as we hugged goodbye there was this uncontrollable feeling that i wanted her and she wanted me, so we ended up having sex. She was ecstatic and seemed to be into it a lot. Once we were done, i proceeded by dressing up and she was hugging me as i was doing that. She told me she wished she didn't have to wake up so early but we said goodnight and i left. Next day i texted her i had a really great time with her and she replied the same. I sent her a text again recommending some places to visit during her excursion but she replied a long after. Next day i texted her about a place i thought she would like but she did not reply. I was confused so I checked tinder and i see that her location changed to the other city.

During the date we said that we would both like to have lunch together the following week, but now I'm confused. I know nothing serious can happen as we are both leaving the country soon but i would love to pursue it for as long as i can since i really clicked with her.

Should i stop contacting her for a few days and see what happens? Should i try reminding her of the lunch date a day before? I have plenty of matches but i really like this girl.

Thanks for reading, i would appreciate any advice!
3 mo
she accidentally liked an old picture of me on fb and i made a joke out of it and she admitted to checking out my fb and i told her she already did her check control in real life after that she didn't reply. i guess she might be embarrassed of hooking up on the first date?
3
5