3 mo

A girl said she would set me up with one of her friends, but now we are super close, Im not sure if its okay to ask her out or if she isn't into me?

+5Xper
So this girl I've been talking to recently said she would set me up with one of her friends, but when I didn't really seem into any of her friends, we started talking more. Today we talked about a lot of stuff that is probably not allowed here, but im still not sure if she's into me or not. She's asked for a few photos of me and most times I send them she calls me adorable or cute. Im not sure if this is the equivalent to hot/sexy for some girls, and it throws me off. She has sent me a nsfw photo if that makes a big difference but nothing crazy like nudes. Thanks in advance guys.
0
2