3 mo

Are young faces a turn off?

I am 18, but I look very young. I am pretty, but my young look and sweet girly voice make me seem unprofessional, less of a woman. I am mature and I dress mature, but I am taken less seriously than a girl who is younger than me at my work. My work isn't a teenage job either. Anyway, today a guy who is, what I heard, 25-27, he doesn't work with my unit but we work on the same property. He saw me and offered to help me with something, I have never seen him before and he was happy to help, but it made no sense to me. I was asking about him with my coworkers and they told me about him and I thought he was charming and handsome. The thing is, I look young and figured he just happened to be near me and wanted to help me for no reason when it had nothing to do with what he was doing. I forgot about him until I saw him again in my employee lounge with a coworker and he was there for no reason he was just having a conversation in our lounge and then left. I pretended I was busy because I am shy but it was weird that I saw him twice today and apperently I was the only one who didn't even know he existed. Am I crazy? Did this guy think I was attractive?
He probably was just being nice and seeing him twice was a coincidence
He wanted to get your attention
GirlGuy
Are young faces a turn off?
4
4