3 mo

Should I tell the guy I slept with that I actually like him?

So I met this guy on Tinder (let's call him Link) about a year ago when my boyfriend and I broke up. We never met in person but we would talk and sext a lot. After a couple of weeks, I got back with my boyfriend and I got pregnant. So I let him know and he let me be. Every now and then he would message me on Snapchat and ask how I was doing, I would keep it brief and tell him I was good and to take care. So now in present time, my son is now 1 year old, and I'm no longer with his father. Link and I have recently reconnected, we talked on the phone a few times, and we met up this Fourth of July. He paid for a hotel, we smoked, talked, and got to it. But from what I felt, we actually connected. He even told me to cuddle with him, and we watched the Office for a bit. He said he wanted to see me again and that he was going on a camping trip. So fast forward to yesterday, and he told me sorry he didn't respond, but he went camping and he was glad we met up. There is no problem besides the fact that I can't stop thinking about him! He likes the same music I do, he has the same views, he's very intelligent, he's VERY attractive, not to mention amazing in bed. He's also the first guy I've slept with since my son's father. He just takes forever to respond, and I think it's because he doesn't know that I actually like him. So should I just tell him? Or play hard to get? Please let me know. Thanks!
7
1