3 mo

Is my friends with benefits interested in more than just sex?

I have known this guy for about 3 years now. We very nearly got together, but we just didn't! Anyhow, I started seeing someone else and he went abroad to work.

When he came back, I was single again, we started talking over Snapchat and we started talking for days, he then asked if he could come round. He came round but we didn't have sex, we just had a smooch. Anyway, we are texting eachother all day everyday, he comes round once a week and we have had sex, everytime he has been round. But he keeps saying weird things like; when I live here the dog won't be able to sleep on the bed and you should put a picture up of me (jokingly).
I have noticed the past couple of days, he has not been very communicative not speaking till afternoon and not been quite as flirty as normal. I know he works a lot and he is getting ready to go back to work abroad.
What do you reckon?
1
0