3 mo

Do you fall in love with a guy while you date, in a relationship or after you are engaged?

I don't fall in love with a guy until I'm engaged because I never seen dating or boyfriend thing very serious. A dating is about finding someone right for me. If my date wants to break up with me, I just don't cry about it I just know that we aren't meant to be and let him go like that. A boyfriend is more like an experiment to me to see if we could last longer or not. A break up is not a bad thing. We can just stay friends and move on. I always say I like you that's it nothing more until I'm engaged. If a guy loses interested in me that's okay. If I lose interest in him I would just tell him the truth and move on. I just don't get why some people make break up thing a big deal. A break up thing can lead you to someone you are meant to be.
3
2