3 mo

Why do you think an ex would do this?

So about 8 months ago me and my ex broke up and after we didn’t I made new social media accounts (deleting my old accounts) so I wouldn’t have him on it or his friends. I felt it was better that way so we wouldn’t have to see each others posts and didn’t add him or try messaging Both of our accounts are private and we can’t see anything on each other’s pages since I never added him on my new account

when I would try to search for my friend after making the new account his name used to come up as they both started with the same first letter also because the app saves history I guess from old accounts. About a week ago I noticed his name didn’t come up and i became curious. After looking into it I found out he blocked my new account even though I wasn’t following him or messaging or anything. Why would a guy do that especially when we both are private and never added eachother
Why do you think an ex would do this?
2
1