3 mo

Am I fooling myself? What is this honest opinions and advice?

I'm in college and I have been talking to this guy for about 4 months. when we first met we agreed on seeing where our relationship goes but I'm not sure if we actually are or if I'm just fooling myself.

I really like this guy and I think he likes me too. He says he's really comfortable around me and I also feel the same. We hang out often, go out to eat, cook for each other, he calls my dog son lol, I'm cool with his friends and he's cool with mine. We are sexually active with each other and talk almost everyday. On one hand It feels like a good start to a relationship but I don't know if I'm just fooling myself

On the other hand he sometimes leaves me on read and is still online or I'll see him on campus on his phone, calls me "bro" sometimes when talking to me, likes other girls photos and not mines, which leads me to think that I'm just fooling myself

I don't want to ask him the "what are we question?" because I don't want to ruin what we have now and I kinda feel that it may be too soon. PLEASE HELP GIVE ME ADVICE AND YOUR OPINIONS. YOU HAVE BE 100 PERCENT CUTTHROAT HONEST.
3 mo
Side note I should’ve said was in my post was I did stop having sex with him. Recently he asked to come over to make me breakfast & I felt like that was just his excuse to come over to have sex especially because I’ve been having these thoughts that I am fooling myself lately so I told him he can come over & cook but I’m not having sex with him, he didn’t ask me why he just said we don’t have to & he came over made me food, smoked me out & left. Then he did the same thing the next day.
5
3