3 mo

Why does my boyfriend always stare at his exes if they’re around?

+5Xper
My boyfriend cheated on me with his ex about a year ago and I left after that he lead on his ex then left her for another girl about a week later. A few months go by and somehow we end up back together , we’ve been together now for a year or so now but somethings been bothering me he stares at his exes every time there around and he gets quiet and tries to look down or away and gets quiet. like for example this one day one of his exes was with her new boyfriend and he just stared at them then started looking down and acting cold towards me. He’s done this many times before and I don’t know why , I’ve tired leaving him because of this before and many times after but he cries and tells me that he only loves me and that he’s just “spacing out “ but I don't know I don’t trust it all what do you think
1
0