3 mo

Can’t Sleep, Where did I go wrong? Girl was 100% into me and then out of nowhere completely ignores me?

So this girl slid into my DMs a few months ago, we used to know each other when we were kids. Things were going really good, we were flirty and kept trying to plan meetups. Her responding has always been non instant but I chucked it up to her working and going to school. On Saturday I posted on Snapchat that I wished I had someone to have early morning coffee talks with and she responded “me 😉”. Then that was it, no other responses, no viewing my snap to her, completely ghosted. Except she still watches my Instagram story the minute it’s posted. I looked back and the only “rude” thing I said was joking about how I’ve come to not expect a response from her but enjoy when I do get one. What do I do? Do I just ignore her back?
1
3