3 mo

How to deal with a girl (friend) who suddenly ghosted for no reasons?

The short story is: I met this girl last year, been texting for a few months (since we live in different timezone). It's been going very well when out of a sudden, she started responding less frequently, sometimes not replying back. I know she's been busy, so would sometimes switch topics and she would then reply back, sometimes enthusiastically. But, I recently found out that she might have finally "ignored" me on messenger as the messages didn't get delivered... I feel really bad now because she might have felt pestered, where my intention was purely to develop a friendship and get to know her better. I don't believe I've come off too strong, it was all pure friendly conversations.

Why would she have done that and is there anything I can do? I really like her and above anything else and especially with the distance, I just want to be her friend and get to know her better?
1
1