3 mo

If he likes you can he be scared away by you trying too hard to get back on track after a fall out?

His friend didn’t want us talking and was stopping at nothing to get me away from him so he ignored me for a while, responding to the occasional text but barely talking, he said he wanted to work things out between us. but I found a way to make peace with his friend, after mutual apologises and some conversation i dropped the bf/ex boyfriend bomb? and asked if he could ask him to respond to my texts (on Friday I texted him 3 days with no response) i gotten my friend to send him a kind of “let’s just be friends, i still care” text but he hasn’t responded apparently he’s gonna “text when his phone turns on” i sent him a friend request on Facebook (angry drunk me blocked him) but I’m afraid that I could be pushing too much?
1
0