3 mo

I'm not sure whether he loves me or just physical?

Things were fine initially. Once I accepted him as boyfriend. He kept on requesting me to kiss him, cuddle, hug and finally he asked me whether I'm okay with having his baby. I thought he was just joking about it. But I was wrong. I told him from the start that my first kiss must be special and its only after wedding. But he just kissed me in theater and shove his tongue like forcing me and I pushed him away. Since that day he kept on touching me in public and I told him not to touch me in public and whenever I'm talking to him something serious, he kept on touching me. I feel so uncomfortable till I told him I'm not sure whether what we are having is love or not. He got pissed off and stopped talking to me for one day. He kept on asking me then why did you kissed. FYI, I didn't kiss him. He just did it and I really have no idea what the shit was that. I didn't return his kiss. Then he told me I made him cried. I felt so bad and I continued back our relationship. Trust me that the next day we met he was begging to kiss him and I just kissed him on cheek. I told him I wanted to be it special but he ignored me and I advised him not to beg for kiss. It should happen naturally.
I'm not sure whether he loves me or just physical?
Add Opinion