3 mo

Do you like being with someone who’s obsessed with you?

So for me personally, I don’t like it when the guy is too expressive and into me. Of course I like it somewhere in the middle where he does express it but in a normal manner not like I’m a celebrity. My last boyfriend barely gave me attention and expressed his interest in me but I still loved him. Now I know I want someone more expressive. However, there’s been two guys after him just getting to know each other and they were both too into me. I’m saying like when we would go eat they would just start talking and kept staring at me smiling while I was eating, I was like can you not? Can you start eating your food as well? Or when I would talk, I felt like they weren’t even paying attention to what I was saying cause they would just smile at me and say “yeah” or “totally.” One of them though we continued to talk and he was just really clingy. Perhaps if I felt the same way he wouldn’t have come off as clingy. But anyways, I just want someone who loves me and shows me but not in a creepy obsessive way. Do you like your partner being obsessed with you?
Do you like being with someone who’s obsessed with you?
Add Opinion