3 mo

boyfriend adds lots of girls on social media and comments on their pictures?

I’ve confronted him about it a few days. The first thing he texted me was “That’s old.” The comment had his Instagram username by it and it said “💜.” It’s the same exact heart he always would send me. I didn’t respond back because I was so hurt and pissed. He texted me again about 4 hours later and said “If ure done with me I understand.”

I texted him calling him names which I called him a fuckboy and and man whore and he said he didn’t mean anything by the comments. He put those kind of comments on not just one girl’s picture, i saw him put that on a few and one he even put “😛” and on a different girl’s pic he commented “😍😍”. It got me very pissed because some of the comments are from
When he first started talking to me.

I ask him “Why do u feel the need to comment on their pictures? What do they have that I don’t?” He say that he’s just being friendly and showing love. He never comments on my pictures like that or write nice things on my pictures. I’m not trying to overact but isn’t he supposed to do that stuff for me? He never even apologized for doing what he has done and I’m not sure what to think.
3
2