3 mo

I really like this guy from work. But I don’t know if he feels the same or knows that I am into him. Can you help me out?

I started a new job back in March and immediately became friends with a coworker. We text and talk on the phone frequently and at work. He makes up stuff just to come over to talk to me. We even hung out a few weekends ago just me and him. we have also met up during work to hang out. Recently he talked about having a girl that he’s dating but says it’s complicated. They literally just started dating a few months ago. He’s a nerdy geek type that I would never normally go for so he’s def not a player what so ever. The past week or so he’s been finding ways to touch me at work by play hitting or a nudge. But then today he said he’s my friend and I didn’t correct him. Does he like me? Does he even know I like him? I’m not the type to get in a middle of a relationship but he’s made it very clear it’s not official. I want to tell him I like him but I don’t want to make it awkward. Do I leave it alone or go for it?
4
1