3 mo

Why does it seem like more and more women are attracted to less masculine men now?

I've been told I’m a “mans man” my demeanor, appearance, and voice is almost the epitome of manly and dominance so I’ve been told. The music I listen to and even my hobbies just seem to be naturally “dad like” I guess, I listen to 80s rock, like to work on my car, cook, and get sh*t faced playing beer pong with the guys haha. I consider myself part of a dying breed of men, I don’t find too many other dudes like this sometimes. It seems that women are becoming more attracted to the more soft spoken and even maybe feminine guys that don’t really give off that dominant vibe. I haven’t had any issues because of this, but I feel like at the end of the day given the same two circumstances of men, women would choose the less masculine and competitive man.
3
4