3 mo

Girls is this a good sign and does the way she kissed me mean anything?

I am an extremely shy guy in my late 20s. I have been seeing a girl for the first time. It all started in quite a friendly way. We were texting one day and I let slip I liked her she said she liked me and we should get to know one another. We met up at her place to watch a film and I sat on a different couch to her and was quite awkward (I let her know that I'd never dated before), this happened a few more times until I got comfortable then I sat next to her. The next time I went round we were sitting on the sofa talking and she asked me to close my eyes...
I did and then she moved towards me straddled me and planted a kiss on my lips. It felt wonderful and I opened my eyes and she said would you like another one, I nodded and she kissed my lips and planted several more moving down to my collar bone which she then sort of kissed/sucked. It felt really good. Does the way in which she kissed me mean anything.
Yes it does
No its just normal kissing
GirlGuy
3 mo
How should I reciprocate?
1
0