9 d

Whats your thoughts on dinner/movie dates?

I personally never liked them. Movie dates are awkward especially cause you're sitting so close and your hands may touch but you dont know whether to hold theirs or not. Then you can feel eachother staring out the corner of eachothers eye. I've only done two movie dates in life. First resulted in me losing all my friends over a guy. Second resulted in us fcking and not even watching the movie ๐Ÿ˜‚ As for dinner dates, only did that once and it resulted in an argument about some girl texting his phone. Plus i dont like not knowing if food is on my face or teeth and i'd just be paranoid af haha. I've got a dinner and a movie date coming up next month and i just hope it all goes well. Lol I don't know why im so nervous. Well for starters, i dont have any friends to lose this time and i know we won't be fcking because we're waiting til marriage ๐Ÿ˜‚ well then again so was the ex and i ๐Ÿ™ˆ but this time i mean it, even though he wants me to come over to his place after. Ok yea i dont know haha. But im excited to see Hobbs and Shaw #FeelFreeToList #DinnerAndaMovie
9 d
Im surprised on these answers lol. I don't know what kinda movie dates y'all been on 😂 me and the guy (even if i go with friend girls) crack up at whatever we’re watching and we talk more than we should. If anything, i’d be more quiet during dinner for fear that food flies out of my mouth or that something on my teeth 😂😂😂
8 d
So i may be single again but i think ill stick to the waiting til marriage 🤔
50
35