3 mo

My girlfriend rubs my hand on her face or cuddles/hugs my arms or legs. What does this mean?

Hi, just wondering what does this mean? Like she will give out a sign to wanting my hand or grab my hand/arm and when she does she kind of like cuddles it and rests her face on it when she does or rubs her face on my hand/arm, she even hugs me around the legs and while she does all of this she has a giant smile on her face. Even when she cuddles me, hugs me or cuddles in bed, she does so tight and lays really really close to me. We haven't had a fight before, but this has only happened since we got back together (some stuff happened ages ago where he caught deep feelings for me, but we were only bed buddies. She confessed her feelings, we tried dating. My ex came back, i left this girl and went back to my abusive ex. Thinking she changed, but my ex used me and hurt me again. I thought my girlfriend would of hated me cause of how bad i hurt her. But turns out she didn't. Sometimes i do think she doubts me or gets upset, but I promised her it won't happen again) but yeah, i just wanna know why she does all of this hugging and cuddling behaviour. Like i dont hate it, just wanna know what it means, she's not a violent person. she's more of a emotional, kind hearted caring person and has done so much for me, like givin me money etc. thanks for any advice
My girlfriend rubs my hand on her face or cuddles/hugs my arms or legs. What does this mean?
Add Opinion