3 mo

Two great dates but work trip coming up soon. She know, does she seem to care as much as I do?

So I have been on two amazing dates with this fantastic girl so far with two more coming up before I have to leave the country for 15 days. Timing sucks since I rarely find someone I like to spend time with, and in a moment of seriousness she told me she never connects and is comfortable with others fast either. We both abhor being around others, perfect match so far!

Since I am leaving this weekend I've had to change my strategies. At the end of date 2 I asked her what she thought of us. Risky cause well, date 2, but the connection we have made and the facy I gotta leave for half a month told me it was a great decision. I told her I love being with her and how much it sucks I gotta leave, she said she loves it too. I asked her what does she want or is looking for and she said she doesn't know and will think about it. Understandable, again, second date

We have established ourselves on lots of jokes and sarcasm and she keeps bothering me with well in two weeks when you come back.. several times when I mention something. Or dont forget to send me pics or your trip. She often does it smiling or sticking her tongue out at me. Sometimes even during an intimate kissing session. I straight up told her I wanna spend more time with her before I leave and we have two more dates planned out, just wanna make sure how to handle this cause it just sucks overall
0
1