3 mo

If a guy brings you around his core group of friends that are couples to meet them does that mean he sees you as a long term thing?

I’ve been talking daily with a guy for a few months and we have gone on dates. He lives 3 hours from me but I live in his hometown. He was back for the 4th of July and had me go to 2 events as his date where I got to meet his core group of friends. They are all couples so we were seen as a couple. He made sure I was okay with it first.

It didn’t seem like he brings girls around often from the comments his friends made. I take it as a good sign he brought me around? I guess afterwards they all said they really liked me and want him to bring me around more often.
2
0