3 mo

Guys, I'm Asian and went to USA for holiday, opened my Tinder one day, WHY so many matches?

No, No. i know you guys probably think i want to fish compliments from you. No.

What i mean, i've never had that many matches in ONE TIME when i opened my Tinder.
in my country VS in USA = the ratio is like 3 : 8
So, i was bored at hotel, and opened my Tinder, and killed my time by swiping.
I swiped quite lightheartedly (generously).

the next day/ the next 2 days, i woke up, i was bombarded with matches and the "super likes".
it made me think.

My questions are:
1. Is it because American (white guys) do like Asian girl?
2. is it really because of my appearance/ profile itself?
3. Is it because American (white guys) think "asian is kinda easy to flirt to get laid/ because Asian would think it's quite 'prestige' to go out / have sex with me - white guy" ?
3 mo
Since i opened again my Tinder when i was in Vegas, so a Dutch guy asked me out for a drink.
he is a solo traveler, me was bored at hotel and wanna go out and wanna what it is like to go out with a new acquaintance/ friend/ stranger in a other country (that is so far far awaaay from my country), i wanna feel the excitement.

and i didn't end up going out with americans (white guys) , because i had no free time except in Vegas.
3 mo
waiting for Guy's opinions..
14
6