3 mo

What should I do if I like my guy friend but he’s starting to ignore me since he’s talking to another girl?

Me and this guy have been friends for 1 year and I personally like him a lot. We talk everyday and chill almost everyday but the only thing is lately he’s been acting diffrent and not talking to me as much and stuff like that and I think it’s because he’s talking to a girl. I’m 90% sure that’s the reason why but it hurts cause I really like him like I NEVER like any guys but with him it’s difftent. What do you think I should do? I’m scared to tell him how I feel cause first if he doesn’t feel the same and second if he doesn’t feel the same I don’t wanna ruin the friendship but In the past he has given me signs that he at least finds me attractive and we did hookup once before but that never happened again and this guy is like my best friend too. He also knows I don’t like guys who are friends and try a thing with you
2
1