3 mo

I have been texting this guy for over 3 months now and he finds an excuse to lag. But got mad I went to a party That his friend was also there?

+5Xper
I have been texting this guy for over 3 months now and he finds an excuse to lag. But got mad I went to a party That his friend was also there? He always wants to have my attention around and as soon as he loses it he comes back. But every plan or hangout he finds an excuse then acts like nothing happened and texts me again. How can he get mad at me for running into his friend at a party just because he wasent there. Also keep in mind that his friend has a thing for me, but his friend has no idea that me and his friend talk.
1
0