3 mo

Is it a good sign that he wants to bring me to a birthday party with his brother and friends instead of a one on one date when he is back home?

We have been talking for a few months and have gone on 2 one on one dates, talk daily and he brought me on 3 group setting get togethers where we were known to be a couple. We talk daily but it is long distance so I don’t know how serious he is about me.

He he will be back in a few weeks and wants me to go with him to his brothers birthday party and be around his family who will be there. He hasn’t made plans to take me to dinner one on one while he is back but would a group be better knowing people will see us together?
0
1