3 mo

Would you be willing to date someone with a chronic skin condition?

Hi,
I am a 20-year-old girl and when I was 15 I found out I have a chronic skin disease.

There is no cure, only a painful treatment which temporarily solves the problem.
Every year I have to go to the hospital to undergo one of these treatments ( one treatment is two months long).
The disease is on my hands, arms and mostly on my face (t-zone) unfortunately.

Having this disease isn’t great for my self-esteem and I sometimes wonder ‘who would be willing to deal with all these things? Will I stay single forever?’.

You see, I’ve never been in a relationship, because A. I wasn’t ready B. I haven’t met anyone yet and C. I would like to have a serious relationship while most people I know whom are my age only want casual sex and stuff like that.

So back to the original question, would you be willing to date someone with a chronic skin disease?

P. s. I apologize if I’ve made any grammar mistakes. English is not my first language.
3
0