3 mo

Why is he bragging about taking my virginity?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for two years and no sex. It's because I always wanted to hold off until marriage and saw him as my future. He was willing to wait for me and was super understanding about my agreement with myself. But it was our anniversary a few days ago, I got a little drunk, and I told him that I wanted to have sex. He didn't ask questions about what changed my mind and we proceeded. Now a few days later, a lot of people have been making comments like "you finally gave it to him" and I know for a fact that I didn't tell anyone. Even my best friends don't know about it because it's way too personal and I wanted it to be a special moment just between the two of us. I'm honestly mad he's been mentioning it to other people without asking me. I find it disrespectful and an invasion of privacy. I'm honestly very embarrassed. Although he's not treating me any different, he has been pretty smug about it and says "I'm the only one who knows you like that" and he looks at me differently. Almost like he knows something I don't :( I don't regret sleeping with him but why is he acting like he has bragging rights over me? :(
Why is he bragging about taking my virginity?
Add Opinion