3 mo

Why would someone make plans with you for an upcoming weekend and then not respond?

We’ve been seeing each other for three months. He went out of town this weekend for a bachelor party so I figured I wouldn’t hear from much if at all.

We made plans for the upcoming weekend before he left so I was feeling pretty good.

I sent the last text before he left letting him know I hoped I’d see him on the other side. He didn’t answer and two days went by.

My anxiety got the best of me so I sent him a text last night just letting him know he was on my mind and that I hoped he was having a fun time.

I still haven’t heard anything. I’m trying to stay positive and assume he’s just really hungover and getting ready to come back home but my heart is filled with worry and I’m scared.
2
2